THE ROSEBERRY IDENTITY
Uniform with the academy logo can be ordered through ‘Motif8’. Wearing uniform with the academy logo is optional.
Order from: https://www.motif8.co.uk/schoolwear/primary-schools/roseberry-academy.html or, for high quality used uniform (charges between £1 and £3 per item), contact Victoria Maylard at email@example.com
Our school promotes tidiness and smartness of dress and ENCOURAGES the following types of dress as suitable for school.
- Grey/black trousers, skirt or pinafore dress
- White/jade polo shirt/blouse (although branded items are available, these may be plain)
- Jade sweat shirt or jumper (branded items with the school logo are preferred)
- Black sensible shoes
- White, grey or black socks/tights
- Green checked/striped dress* for summer
- Grey/black trousers
- White/jade polo shirt/shirt (although branded items are available, these may be plain)
- Jade sweatshirt or jumper (branded items with the school logo are preferred)
- Black sensible shoes
- Grey shorts for summer* (not sports shorts)
The following are considered to be UNSUITABLE for school.
- Flamboyant colours
- Track suits (unless wearing black joggers on PE days)
- Cartoons and large design on T-shirts and sweatshirts
- Trainers (unless wearing them on PE days)
No items of jewellery should be worn to school. If earrings are worn they must be studs and they should be removed for PE. If you want to have your child’s ears pierced, please try to arrange this at the start of a summer holiday so that studs can be removed for PE on their return to school.
We politely request that children come to school in their PE kit on their PE day (Y1/2 Tuesday, Y3/4 Wednesday, Y5/6 Thursday). This will be plain black joggers (no fashion wear), PE top (either white or their team colour of red, blue, green or yellow), school jumper or cardigan and trainers in the winter, substituting joggers for plain black shorts in the summer. They will also need black plimsolls for indoor PE. Reception and Nursery children are requested to bring their PE kit to school in a PE bag and leave it on their peg throughout the half term for when it is needed. When Y6 children access swimming lessons in the summer term, they will need swimming trunks or a swimsuit (no bikinis, please).
Please make sure that your child’s name is on all uniform so that it can be traced if it goes missing.